Pin like a professional with our complementary Pinterest Masterclass, Pin Proficient.
You'll learn step-by-step how to create, draft, and schedule pins like a Pinterest pro, so you can save time with Pinterest marketing and get back to creating more content and products in your business.
Pinterest Management Services
You got into business to create the products you love, provide a valuable service, or to create helpful content. With Pinterest, we can help bring more visibility to those things you've so lovingly crafted.
From simple audits to full management, we offer an array of services to help you grow your business successfully with Pinterest.
Joanne is so knowledgeable in so many fields. Such an amazing person to partner with to guide you in your business and help it to grow. I had never thought about using Pinterest as a medium by which to grow my business and let clients know I exist. I am so excited to see what I can do with Pinterest!
Are you in a stage of your business where:
You aren't sure if Pinterest is right for your business
You want to start to implement Pinterest marketing for your business or blog, but need a clear direction
- Or you are currently managing your own Pinterest, but want further recommendations on how to grow it more effectively
Then, a Pinterest Audit is an ideal step for your business.
Our Audit includes:
- An analysis of your Pinterest for business profile
- A review of your current pinning strategy via Tailwind, if applicable
- A list of brand relevant keywords and hashtags to include across all pins, boards, and descriptions to improve SEO
- A list of suggested boards
- A post-Audit checklist with improvements to be made to client's overall Pinterest marketing strategy
I took a class with Joanne that she took on Pinterest and then also booked a private session with her. I have two businesses - one is service based and then other a small retailer - and it helped so much getting the opportunity to speak with her one on one about each business. She was so helpful and gave easy to follow instructions for my next steps. I already want to schedule another one on one with her to get her to 'check my work' and see how to get even more engagement from my clients! Definitely recommend if you're looking to up your social media presence through Pinterest!
We know that you don't always have time to sit down and do the nitty gritty work on your Pinterest. Our Pinterest overhaul combines all that's included with our Audit, plus a refresh on your Pinterest for business profile to optimize it fully for growth on Pinterest.
A Pinterest Overhaul includes:
- Optimizing your Pinterest For Business Profile
- Writing a keyword rich profile description with a call to action
- Verifying your domain, if not completed
- Linking social accounts
- Setting up rich pins, if not completed
- Reorganizing, shuttering, or creating brand relevant boards
- Writing keyword rich board descriptions / selecting categories
- Creating on brand board covers, if preferred
- Provide client with a keyword and hashtag list to include in all of their descriptions and titles
- Analyze current pinning strategy
- A post-Overhaul checklist for suggestions on how to use Pinterest for business more effectively moving forward
- Complementary Thirty Minute Consultation Call
- Competitive Brand Analysis
- Pinterest Business Optimization
- Verify Your Domain / Rich Pin Set Up
- Pin Creation + Design
- Pinterest Strategy Development
- Content Recommendations / Focus
- Tailwind Management, up to 400 pins per month (Additional Fee per month for Tailwind)
- Tailwind Tribes + SmartLoop management
- Google, Tailwind, + Pinterest Analytical Tracking
- Bi-Weekly Email Reporting
$800 Month / One Account*
*(Plus, $95 One Time Set Up Fee)
Working with Joanne has given me the knowledge and power to overhaul my business' presence online. In my two Power Hour sessions, she helped me determine which platforms would be best for targeting my ideal clients, and helped me streamline my social media platforms so that I can clearly communicate with and attract my ideal customer. After my time with Joanne, I have a clear and tactical plan for growing my business Pinterest page and I understand the platform on a whole new level. If you need someone with the heart of a teacher to streamline your online presence, Joanne is your girl!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require a contract?
Do I need a blog to use Pinterest?
Is Pinterest right for me as a brand new business?
Should I expect to see immediate results?
What if I'm not able to afford full management?
Work With Pin Savvy Co
As we are a boutique Pinterest management company, please note that we are only able to accept a handful of monthly clients.
All emails will be responded to within 48 hours of their intitial inquiry.